Tuesday, August 4, 2009

WOW thats alot of Harleys!



















I got into Sturgis about mid day and walked around abit, drank a bear, bought a hat then left. not my crowd i guess. I thought about trading Bemer (my bikes new name) on the chopper with the flames but I couldn't figure how to strap on my bags :)



I made my way down to "somewhere in the black mining hills of Dakota..." to see Mt Rushmore then stayed in a camp site by a nice lake in Oelrichs SD. I puled in around dark and the Rangers were gone, so I pitched the tent in a nice spot, got ready to crawl in and the "camp host" pays me a visit and tells me "you cant camp there". But he said "your in luck, I do have a tent site down the road a bit if you want" I think he was lucky that I had a short ride that day and was in a good mood! So I reloaded Bemer and headed off down the road to my proper place. It was very nice.

1 comment:

  1. Did you really drink a BEAR? What's that like? I await your next update.

    ReplyDelete