Sunday, August 9, 2009

the east coast

Aug, 7th and 8th 2009

Odometor 80373, day 15, 5298 miles to date.

I transversed upper New York, Vermont, New
Hampshire and the bottom end of Maine. The weather was beautiful and I made the Atlantic about mid day. I went down toward Boston looking for a motel with wifi so I could update this blog and didn't find anything till a little town named Beverly. I pull in about 10pm and ask if they had a room available, he said "no, but he did have a 3 room 2 bath apartment, but it is quite expensive". I was about ready to leave then asked out of curiosity, how much, he said $110.00.
I smiled and said I'll take it. I totally thought he was gonna say $500.00 or so. It's kind of funky but I'm showered, rested and ready for Florida.

3 comments:

  1. we just left the east coast, tell Cape Cod we said HELLO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun has been had!
    Glad to see your enjoying yourself, Just living is such a strange concept in teses days... Be careful look forward to tales from Florida.
    -Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna post card from somewhere cool:)
    miss you!
    and so does nate lol

    ReplyDelete