Monday, August 24, 2009

New Mexico


Aug, 24 2009. odometer 83693. 8,619 trip miles



After having lunch with My high school girl friend Melinda, in Denton Texas I was going to head off to Southern New Mexico to check out some hot springs I had read about around Gila National Forest. She mentioned that she and her husband Ben had a house is Toas, and I could stay there while in NM. SO I gladly took her up on it. I have had 4 days to rest, do bike maintenance, soak in some hot springs and I even ran into my old boss from the Four Seasions Biltmore days (8 years ago). What was really weired was I thought I saw him at the hot springs the day before, but it was just someone who looked like him, then bango, the next day I actually ran into him at the grocery store, how bazaar!


It's been raining on and off here for the last 2 days. I hope it stops tomarrow I nead to go to Sante Fe and get a new back shoe for Beemer.

2 comments:

  1. glad you're having fun, drive safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The synchronicity of the universe is a magical thing...enjoy!! :) xo Gingi

    ReplyDelete